We all want to have a home that’s clean through-and-through. The challenge often is time, and other more important family and life priorities.
That’s where The Maids of Johnson County can help!
Our job is to take over the “heavy lifting” and provide our customers a home that’s absolutely sparkling clean and healthy. We provide local maid services in the Kansas City area, and there’s no one that does it better, or is more committed to exceeding your expectations!
22-Step Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System
The Maids has developed its unique and proprietary Healthy Touch® Deep Cleaning System over its 30+ years of experience providing house cleaning and maid services. The Maids was a leader in the field, with a goal of delivering an environmentally friendly cleaning process that provided customers the healthiest living environment possible. Healthy Touch® is based on a 22-step plan that combines healthy cleaning products and equipment with a highly disciplined cleaning regimen, to give each and every customer an impeccably clean and healthy home.
We Can Help!
Call (913) 648-7331 or click the button below to request a free estimate.
HEPA Air Filtration Vacuum
Our HEPA vacuum filtration can help improve your indoor air quality, making it healthy and safe for your family. The system used by The Maids captures up to 99 percent of dust, allergens, bacteria, dust, pollen and other air pollutants, like pet dander, which is a primary cause of indoor allergies and asthmatic reactions. By using environmentally preferable cleaning products and back pack vacuums equipped with HEPA filtration systems, The Maids is committed to making the air our customers breathe indoors better for their health. Here are several website links for more information on allergies, asthma and other health-related environmental concerns:
- Environmental Protection Agency
- American Lung Association
- American Cleaning Institute
- Indoor Air Quality Association
Links to other sites are provided as a possible resource for more information. However, The Maids is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the information on these sites.
Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Products
The Maids believes a healthy environment is good for you and your family, our employees, and the world around us. That’s why we use safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic cleaning products. You can breathe easier knowing you’re getting a healthy, impeccable cleaning without the chemicals.
What We Clean
Our Kansas City maid services are custom-tailored to your needs. We work with you to create a cleaning plan for your home so we can be sure we’re focused on what you want us to be focused on, and you can be sure we’re meeting your expectations each and every visit. Here are some of the basic services we include in our regular house cleaning visits:
- Empty the trash and pick up and straighten what needs to be tidied
- Dust, vacuum and clean all surfaces – high and low – including furniture, window coverings, window sills, baseboards, ceiling fans, and more
- Vacuum floors and carpets, including stairs and under beds
- Hand wash kitchen and bathroom floors – the only way to really get them clean
- Thoroughly deep clean and disinfect bathrooms, including eliminating mildew, soap scum and water stains – we leave every bathroom spotlessly clean and sanitized
- Clean all kitchen surfaces, including sink and counters, appliance exteriors, range top, and cabinet doors – plus we clean the inside of the microwave and load the dishwasher
- Clean and remove fingerprints and germs from phone receivers, light switches, remote controls and doorknobs – it’s in the details
- Change bed linens and towels – for a fresh and clean way to end your day
We guarantee that our five-star house cleaning and maid services will make your life easier, and your home cleaner and healthier.
Our goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations and provide you with the cleanest, freshest and healthiest home possible. Our 100% guarantee is our way of demonstrating our commitment.
We welcome feedback and comments, and if you’re ever dissatisfied with our service, just call within 24-hours and we’ll make it right.
How it Works
We make the process of hiring a maid service easy.
Just give us a call, and we’ll tell you more about our services, answer your questions and learn more about your situation, your specific cleaning needs and your budget. That will help us determine a price for services designed to fit your requirements.
- If someone isn’t always home for our scheduled cleaning visits, we suggest you provide us a key. We keep them securely protected, accessible only by our managers, and issue them to the cleaning team leader on the day of your service. Or, if you prefer, you can leave a key in a safe place for us to access.
- If you have an alarm or security system, it can either be left off on the days we visit, or you can provide us with the necessary codes.
- Please let us know anything we should about your pets, as we’ll want to make sure they don’t surprise us, and we don’t surprise them.
- We appreciate your picking up clothes, toys and other items, and emptying the dishwasher before we arrive, so your team can work most efficiently, and focus on creating a clean and healthy environment for you and your family.
- We request payment at the time of our visit. We accept cash, personal check or credit cards. If you aren’t home for our first visit, we ask that you pay based on our estimated time; if it takes less time, we’ll refund the difference or apply it to our next visit.
Give us a call at (913) 648-7331 for a free, no obligation estimate. We guarantee the highest-quality house cleaning exceeding your expectations.